Wouldn’t it be great…
to have everything you need
to teach an essential oil DIY party in one convenient place?
What if you had a step-by-step guidebook that made your next essential oil party go perfectly?
You could teach and share essential oils with your friends without worrying about forgetting important supplies or wracking your brain trying to find the perfect recipes to make.
Now you have it.
Breeze through your next make-and-take class with confidence thanks to Essential Oil Make and Take Classes: Everything You Need to Know + Printables.
This PDF ebook contains:
- Complete instructions for teaching four different essential oil make and take classes
- Guidance on every part of the class, from invitations, to setting up the room, to teaching and followup
- How to determine what to charge for each make and take item
- Thorough, detailed supply lists with easy shopping links
- Beautifully-designed printable recipe sheets for 16 different recipes
All this for $40! PRICE DROP! Convention Price: $29
Whether you’re just getting started with your essential oil business, or you’re an experienced leader who’s ready to try something new, Essential Oil Make and Take Classes has something for everyone.
You’ll get complete instructions for hosting and teaching essential oil make and take classes, as well as thorough, detailed supply lists, printable recipe sheets, and order forms for four different classes:
- Essential Oils at Work
- Green Cleaning with Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Spa Day
- Handmade Gifts with Essential Oils
Essential Oil Make and Take Classes includes:
→ Total of 16 tested and proven essential oil recipes (4 for each class)
→ Descriptions of all 4 classes to make inviting friends easy
→ Detailed supply lists, including the oils, bottles, books and tools you’ll need for each class
→ How to decide what to charge for make and take items
→ Professional, printable recipe sheets that give your class a quality touch
→ Advice on setting up the room so it’s easy for your friends to make everything and have a great time
→ How to follow up after the class, to increase sales and get more people to your next essential oil make and take class!