I remember what it was like to be a beginning gardener. I had lots of questions that the other books never discussed. Things like, "What does full sun mean?" and "Is there a right-way-up when I plant seeds?"
Get Your Garden Started! answers all of these questions and more!
Here are just some of the things you'll learn:
- Where you should put your garden
- The 3 tools you need for your vegetable garden
- Whether you should plant seeds or seedlings
- How much space you need for your garden
- When to plant and harvest your vegetables
- Good and bad bugs in your garden
- Keeping cats away from your garden
- Shopping lists for five specialty gardens (kids, low-water, etc) and lots, lots more!