Ever Crushed a Peppermint Leaf between your Fingers?
Or enjoyed the smell as you brush past a lavender plant? Then you’ve already experienced essential oils.
Humans have been using plants to support the body for thousands and thousands of years. It’s far from a “fad” or a “trend” to use plants for these powerful properties.
Essential oils are distilled plant matter in a bottle. That’s it. But oh boy, they are potent. And powerful. And they have a mind-boggling array of uses.
We use essential oils on a regular basis to support our immune, digestive, and respiratory systems, among many other things.
Essential Oils Can Change Your Life Too.
There’s a lot of discussion about different essential oil companies, and I’ve spent hours researching all the different options, and reading all the different arguments.
I’ve been using doTERRA essential oils for several years now, and am absolutely in love with them. Why?
- They are outrageously committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower, through ethical sourcing practices.
- They ensure their oils are pure, unadulterated, chemical-free, and beyond USDA organic standards with third-party laboratory testing.
- And did I mention they are potent? If you compare a bottle of doTERRA essential oil to the brands sold at your local health food store, you can smell the difference immediately.
Save With an Essential Oil Kit
These starter kits contain the most popular oils–plus you’ll get a bigger discount and your wholesale membership is free!
These starter kits also include:
- Wholesale Membership (giving you 25%-55% savings on future orders)
- NO obligation to purchase monthly or sell
- FREE 30-Minute Phone Consult with a knowledgeable team mentor
- Exclusive training & support. Expect regular training, calls, mentoring, and support from my team so you can use your oils with confidence. (These are exclusive to wholesale members on my team.)
Family Essentials Kit
Home Essentials Kit
Natural Solutions Kit
Just $440 (November 2017 only)
|5ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Melaleuca, Oregano, Frankincense, Deep Blue Blend, Breathe Blend, DigestZen Blend,
On Guard Blend
|15 mL bottles of: Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca,
Oregano, Peppermint, Breathe
Blend, DigestZen Blend,
On Guard Blend
|15ml bottles of Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Melaleuca, Wild Orange, Lemongrass, Slim & Sassy, On Guard, Balance, DigestZen, AromaTouch, Serenity, Breathe|
|5 mL bottle of Deep Blue Blend||10 mL roller bottle: PastTense blend
On Guard Product Line: On Guard Toothpaste, On Guard Beadlets,
On Guard Foaming Hand Wash & Dispensers
|Full-Size Petal Diffuser||Lifelong Vitality Supplement Set, PB Assist Probiotics, Terrazyme Digestive Enzymes|
|Deep Blue Muscle Rub, Breathe Vapor Stick, Correct-X Ointment, Salon Essentials Protecting Shampoo, Salon Essentials Smoothing Conditioner|
|AromaLite Diffuser, Fractionated Coconut Oil, & Wooden Storage Box|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
- Click on the “I Want This Kit” link to access the secure website
- Select your language and country
- Select “Wellness Advocate”
- Enter your contact/shipping info
- Select your kit
- Select shipping method and input billing info
- Click “Process Order Now”
- You’ll get a confirmation email from doTERRA, and a welcome email from me!
Do I have to order every month to keep my wholesale account?
Nope. As a wholesale member, you can order as much or as little as you like. However, if you do plan on ordering frequently, be sure to join the Loyalty Rewards program. It’s basically a “frequent flyer” program that gives you free oils every time you place a monthly order.
What if I want to start with other products?
No problem! The wholesale membership (like Costco or Sam’s Club) is $35 on its own, and then you are free to order whatever individual oils or products you’d like at wholesale prices. However, most folks start with a kit because the membership fee is automatically included and the kits give you an even better deal than wholesale pricing alone.
If I sign up with a wholesale account, do I have to sell the oils?
The option to create an income from sharing oils is one of the most exciting aspects of a wholesale membership. However, it is not a requirement. If you just want to use your wholesale membership to purchase oils for yourself and your family, that’s fabulous. And I won’t bug you about it. 🙂
Let’s get started!
I can’t wait for you to experience the natural health and wellness my family enjoys.